Episode 6.2 Stuart Lorenz Photography
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
This is Episode 6, part 2, and our guest for this week is Stuart Lorenz, owner, producer, and head photographer for Lightshadows, a commercial photography production company based out of Twin Cities metro.
- The photography business has changed a lot in the last 20+ years. How did you get started and what has changed since then?
- What do you consider your passion project?
- What jobs have you had that either funded your passion project or was part of it?
- What would you do differently if you had it to do over again?
- What advice do you have for people getting started with photography?
- Where can people find your images?
- Who is a good client for you? How do they reach you?
- How does digital business help the photography business?
- How does it help small businesses?
- If you could change one thing in the photography business what would it be?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download